About Me

My photo
New Mexico, United States
I'm SUPER random and VERY silly!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Disney Trip Day 3

Today was a good one! I got to meet my (Great) Uncle Ray!!! He's from my birthfamily! He's really cool! He likes Disney just as much as I do!!! He tells me all this cool behind the scenes facts because he used to work at Disneyland (Kelli calls him our Disney Cheat Sheet). The rest of the day we rode rides and then went to see the fireworks........... we sat there for 2 hours........... and they had to stop 10 minutes into the show due to the stupid wind......... Talk to you tomorrow! Lator gators!

Me and Uncle Ray

Me and Kel in Rodger Rabit's Car Toon Spin

JAIL BREAK!!!

Poor Daddy and Kaylee

HAHAHAHAHA! You guys lose!

1 comment:

  1. Yayay for family and fun!!! Glad you guys are having such a great time!! Love you!
    T

    ReplyDelete