About Me

My photo
New Mexico, United States
I'm SUPER random and VERY silly!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Disney Trip Day 4

So today was the day we took off. We went shopping in Downtown Disney. It was super fun! I also got a new Build-A-Bear her name is Sunny! She's cute! Kelli got one as well her name is Tanpopo! Anyways I'm sorry I have no pictures... I started crying in Build-A-Bear and didn't want my picture taken. The reason I was crying was there was a black lab animal and I started thinking of my dog Charly who I lost about 4 months ago. He was my buddy and I miss him a lot. Plus I think I need my pills changed.......... I was kinda down today and stuff. Anyways! Talk to you 2morrow. Later gators!

2 comments:

  1. -hugs you-
    Bad days are never good.

    P.S. I finally figured out how to comment on this demented thing!
    ~Bry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,

    Missing a pet is a hard thing to deal with. We miss or four-footed friends! Hope you feel better soon.....Sophie sends a doogie smile!

    Hugs to you and Kelli,
    ~Nana

    ReplyDelete